A full digital marketing curriculum
Digital marketing mindset
Digital marketing legal issues
Digital marketing URLs & UTMs
Websites & landing pages
Social media platforms
Content marketing strategy & calendar
Content marketing strategy workshop
Search engine optimization (SEO) - on site/page
Search engine optimization (SEO) - off site/page
Search engine optimization (SEO) - check-up
Search engine optimization (SEO) - check-up workshop
Social media marketing strategy
Social media marketing strategy workshop
Digital advertising channels & platforms
Digital advertising strategy & media plan
Digital advertising strategy & media plan workshop
Email & mobile marketing strategy
Influencer marketing strategy
Digital reputation strategy
Monitoring digital marketing metrics
Reporting digital marketing results
Digital marketing reporting workshop
Growth marketing strategy
Digital marketing strategy on a funnel
Complete digital marketing strategy & budget
Complete digital marketing strategy & budget workshop
Digital marketing job positions
Digital marketing services
Exams & graduation
A course is only as good as the people who teach you
Training location in Athens
OTE Academy Training Center
Pelika & Spartis, Marousi, 151 22, Athens, Greece
A special place with easy access, free parking, modern facilities and many green outdoor spaces in Marousi, Athens.
Frequently asked questions & answers for Athens
Prices & payments
The system declined my card, what can I do?
Our system informs you for the reasons we decline your card (e.g. incorrect card number, incorrect CVV number, incorrect cardholder name, expired card, insufficient funds). If there is no specific information about the decline from our system, then the first thing you should do is contact your bank and investigate the reason of the decline.
I do not own a credit or debit card, is there any other way I can pay?
Can my company pay for the course? Can you issue an invoice?
Do you accept/support programs like LAEK?
Our programs do not cooperate with the Greek LAEK (or any similar program) because our headquarters are in the US and we want to ensure the quality of the material and our teachers.
When cooperating with the Greek LAEK you are obligated to follow specific guidelines that downgrade our curriculum.
Do you have installments? How many? Are they interest-free?
Installments are available for our in-class & e-learning courses and can be offered when you pay by credit or debit card only. You can have up to 3 interest free, monthly installments.
Please mind that if you fail one of the installments your account freezes and you will not be able to attend our course until repayment.
How do I pay? Do prices include taxes?
Your registration is binding and a payment is required before you book your seat. You can pay by credit or debit card only. Prices for all different tickets are inclusive of all fees & applicable taxes.
Can I cancel? If yes, until when? Do I get a refund?
You can cancel anytime before the course's kick-off day, but please pay attention to our cancellation & refunds policy:
• Cancellations received 15 days before the course will receive 100% refund of the amount paid.
• Cancellations received 14 - 1 days before the course will receive 50% refund of the amount paid.
• Cancellations received after the start of the course WILL NOT be eligible for ANY refund and you must complete all of your outstanding payments in case you are paying in installments.
After the course
Can I apply for other optional certifications after I successfully complete one of Knowcrunch’s courses?
This course gives you a solid background of all required digital & social media fundamentals. It allows you to optionally pursue many important international certifications & offers more than enough to achieve all these exams. Some examples:
• The Facebook/Meta online certification - qualify as a 'Facebook Certified Professional' (fee: $150)
• The Interactive Advertising Bureau professional exam & certification - qualify as a 'IAB Digital Media & Ads Certified' (fee: $600)
• The Google ads fundamentals exam & certification - qualify as a Google Qualified Professional (free)
Can I find a job through Knowcrunch?
Our course is structured so that you can immediately apply what you learn. Our graduates are fully trained and can directly cope with a junior or senior job. We have an 82% absorption rate of our graduates from the market. At the same time, we are constantly posting job positions to our graduates through our online alumni group on Facebook in which everyone participates. We are constantly by the side of our students & we deal with the development of each one personally, especially after graduation, to help them thrive.
Which are the positions I would be able to work for?
After successfully completing our courses you will be able to upgrade your work skills or apply for new job positions such as:
- Digital Marketing Manager or Freelancer
- E-Commerce Manager or Freelancer
- Content Marketing Manager or Freelancer
- Social Media Marketing Manager or Freelancer
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager or Freelancer
- Google Advertising Manager or Freelancer
- Facebook & Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn Advertising Manager or Freelancer (Performance)
- Premium Display Advertising Manager or Freelancer (Planner or Buyer)
- Affiliate Advertising Manager or Freelancer (Planner or Buyer)
- Email & Mobile Marketing Manager or Freelancer
- Growth Marketing (Hacking) Manager or Freelancer
- Digital Marketing Analytics Manager or Freelancer
What skills do I gain after completing your courses?
Our courses are not just about understanding and it are not, by any means, strictly theoretical. They are about being able to implement and thrive in your market.After successfully completing our courses you will be able to understand the web & social media consumer behaviours & decisions, and compare & leverage all digital & social media channels & tools in your work. Specifically, depending on your course selection:
Plan & form any strategy
• Draft complete digital & social media strategies & action plans with a detailed budget (content marketing strategy, SEO strategy, social media management strategy, performance & inbound strategy, advertising strategy)
• Include digital & social media campaigns & tools into your communication & media mix
• Find, evaluate and manage digital & social media service providers & partners
• Execute your strategies through a project structure, with milestones, deliverables and KPIs
• Increase conversions, generate more sales while reducing your expenses & budget spending
• Hire digital & social media executives and understand their terminology and skills
Measure & evaluate results
• Monitor & optimize the impact of your digital performance and effectiveness
• Report all your digital & social media results, activities and KPIs
Offer & sell services to others
• Start selling digital & social media services to your clients as a freelance professional
• Include digital & social media services in your business & revenue model for your company
Is there an official online digital marketing community I can participate in?
The Digital & Social Media Nation.
The biggest Greek speaking community of marketers & digital marketers. 95% of members are active every day. Brands, agencies, professionals & students participate to offer useful and precious information regarding the digital world & phenomena. Feel free to join this group now and start networking, discussing, asking or answering everything about marketing. You can also post, explore job positions, or just follow the news.
Is there an official alumni community I can be part of?
Our Knowcrunch Official Alumni.
All our graduates become members of our official alumni group. The privileges & benefits for our alumni are:
• Special pricing for all our courses
• Exclusive subscription price for unlimited use of our e-learning courses
• Personal recommendations from our instructors (upon request)
• Free participation to one-day special crash courses (upon request)
• Free participation to networking events
Is the certification recognized in the industry?
We hold one of the best reports in the market both in Greece and in Europe. The biggest agencies & brands consider our education excellent, as we create professionals that could immediately hire.
The professional diplomas we provide are recognized as the most valid on the market, as they are given only after examinations. Conclusively, we are awarded as the best digital marketing course in Greece every year since 2016 for our material, education & quality.
What does my diploma/certification writes on it?
Here is a sample of our diplomas/certifications: