Digital marketing mindset
Websites & landing pages
Search engine optimization (SEO) - off site/page
Search engine optimization (SEO) - on site/page
Social media platforms
Social media marketing strategy
Social media marketing strategy workshop
Email & mobile marketing strategy
Digital advertising channels & platforms
Digital advertising strategy & media plan workshop
Monitoring digital marketing metrics
Reporting digital marketing results
Digital marketing strategy on a funnel
Complete digital marketing strategy & budget
Complete digital marketing strategy & budget workshop
Digital marketing services
Exams & graduation
Music Concert Hall of Thessaloniki
25 Martiou & Paralia, 54646, Thessaloniki
Training hall: Conference Room 1 (CR1), Ground floor
Directions to Music Concert Hall: Use bus numbers 5, 6, 8, 33, get down at 'Georgiou' bus station and then walk 100 meters to the venue. Alternatively use bus numbers 30 & 78, get down at 'Martiou' bus station and then walk 200 meters to the venue. Get detailed directions here.
Why is this course better than other courses available?
This is a multi award winning course chosen by major agencies and brands. It offers great value for money and the most recognizable certification.
The curriculum & syllabus:
• is exceptional and includes 80% exclusive topics which cannot be found in competition
• is updated daily
• has the proper length to guarantee more hours than competition
• is thorough and covers all channels, strategies & tactics in depth - not just basic information
• are market leaders or influencers with hands-on operating experience
• are certified trainers and can teach & mentor others
• show personal interest for each student and are always available to answer questions in-class or online
We care about your growth and we:
• organize frequent networking events to mix & match professionals
• manage the biggest active Community of Digital Professionals which helps you thrive
• offer immediate access to digital & social media jobs, agencies or brands with 80% hiring rate
• introduce and guide students to jobs in brands, digital agencies and corporations
Is there a deadline to my enrollment?
Yes. You can enroll even 1 day before the kick-off event if there are available tickets. But sometimes, our tickets are sold out way before our kick-off day, so you should be aware of the the available tickets left in order to not miss your spot at our course.
Are there any prerequisites necessary for your training?
No specific prerequisites are necessary for this course. However, our training is slightly aimed at individuals, organizations and companies with basic understanding or previous experience, or graduates from academic majors of the following functions:
• Business development
• Public relations
• Information technology
I have little to no knowledge in digital marketing, can I attend your courses?
The curriculum of the course is structured in a way so that any beginner or non-subject student can attend & understand, as we start with the basic principles of digital marketing and then delve into more detailed topics.
We have graduates from many specialties, without any previous training or experience in the field, such as archaeologists, accountants, athletes. And all of them, without exception, have changed or even improved their careers.
What is the difference between in-class courses and e-learning courses?
• Our e-learning & in-class courses have the same C-level professional instructors
• Our e-learning & in-class courses share the same exams
• Our e-learning & in-class courses offer the same recognizable certification
• Our e-learning courses offer more hours than a similar in-class course, as they get more thorough
• Our e-learning courses include more training regarding strategies & channels than a similar in-class course, as they include more case studies & examples
• Our in-class courses have team workshops while our e-learning courses have personal exercises
In which language are your courses and teaching material held?
Our course material (videos & files) is in the Greek language.
Prices & payments
Can I cancel? If yes, until when? Do I get a refund?
You can cancel anytime before the course's kick-off day, but please pay attention to our cancellation & refunds policy:
• Cancellations received 15 days before the course will receive 100% refund of the amount paid.
• Cancellations received 14 - 1 days before the course will receive 50% refund of the amount paid.
• Cancellations received after the start of the course WILL NOT be eligible for ANY refund and you must complete all of your outstanding payments in case you are paying in installments.
How do I pay? Do prices include taxes?
Your registration is binding and a payment is required before you book your seat. You can pay by credit or debit card only. Prices for all different tickets are inclusive of all fees & applicable taxes.
Do you have installments? How many? Are they interest-free?
Installments are available for our in-class & e-learning courses and can be offered when you pay by credit or debit card only. You can have up to 3 interest free, monthly installments.
Please mind that if you fail one of the installments your account freezes and you will not be able to attend our course until repayment.
Do you accept/support programs like LAEK?
Our programs do not cooperate with the Greek LAEK (or any similar program) because our headquarters are in the US and we want to ensure the quality of the material and our teachers.
When cooperating with the Greek LAEK you are obligated to follow specific guidelines that downgrade our curriculum.
Can my company pay for the course? Can you issue an invoice?
The system declined my card, what can I do?
Our system informs you for the reasons we decline your card (e.g. incorrect card number, incorrect CVV number, incorrect cardholder name, expired card, insufficient funds). If there is no specific information about the decline from our system, then the first thing you should do is contact your bank and investigate the reason of the decline.
I do not own a credit or debit card, is there any other way I can pay?
During your learning
Do I need a laptop to attend? Do I need any programs or apps installed?
During our course, a laptop is good to have in order to keep up with all lectures/live tutorials or personal exercises. We always provide free wi-fi access and power supply for all attendants. We do not have any extra programs or applications needed for our course. During your learning, you might come across many useful tools for your digital & social media progress, but none of these are obligatory to be downloaded or installed.
Do I gain access to the teaching material and/or bonus material?
Yes, you have online access to all course's educational material (presentations in PDF format and bonus material) during the course. The educational material is strictly copyrighted and available for your own use only.
How often is the content updated or the sections/lessons upgraded?
We update our training videos quarterly. When something critical changes we move into production and deliver new videos.
We upgrade and enrich our sections & lessons monthly. When there are new things that need to be part of our syllabus, we include them as soon as possible.
We update our training presentations & bonus material daily. We never keep old stuff for our training. When something changes or is about to change, it becomes part of our curriculum.
Do your courses include exercises and/or hands-on workshops?
Our course is structured so that there is practical training (exercise) at the end of each module that includes strategic thinking & implementation. This is how you work (as a group in in-class courses and personally in e-learning) in 6 large practical assignments.
Do your in-class courses have exams? Do I get a certification?
Yes, you take exams at the last day of our course when you complete your training. In order to be successful & eligible for your certification you need to have a grade of at least 70% in your exam score. If you fail to pass your exams we allow you to try again but you would need to enroll to our course again in order to update your knowledge.
Students who successfully pass the exams and graduate receive an official and recognizable professional diploma.
Students who do not pass the exams receive a certificate of completion.
Can I download my diploma/certification?
Yes, you can download your diploma or certification through your account.
What does my diploma/certification writes on it?
Here is a sample of our diplomas/certifications: