Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms & conditions for using our site or our services. By accessing or using our services, you agree to this policy.
If you complete and submit your registration form to us, this will be your offer to enter into a binding contract with us.
Fees are subject to regular review and change. Fees and other amounts payable are published separately for each event and the most recently published pricing is payable by all attendants.
Prices for all different enrollments are inclusive of all fees & applicable taxes.
Event/course fees must be paid in full (and received by us) before the start of an event for your enrollment.
You can pay by credit or debit card.
If you pay by credit card your payments can take place in 3 installments:
- The 1st installment (1/3 of total cost) takes place the moment you register.
- The 2nd installment (1/3 of total cost) takes place 1 month after your registration.
- The 3rd installment (1/3 of total cost) takes place 2 months after your registration.
Payment processing & encryption
All payments made by card are processed through the electronic payment platform of "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.1 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key. So this means your data and transactions are absolutely safe.
Payment cancellations & refunds
Payment refunds are allowed and the amounts paid will be refunded in case the applicant cancels under the following terms:
- Cancellations received 15 days before the event will receive 100% refund of the amount paid.
- Cancellations received 14 - 1 days before the event will receive 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after the event starts, WILL NOT be eligible for ANY refund and you must complete all of your outstanding payments in case you are paying in installments. If you fail attending after or decide to cancel your attendance you will not be entitled to a full or partial refund of any payments you have made in respect of the event/course.
The materials and data provided through this website are intended for general informational purposes only. Official partners, affiliates, sponsors, companies for our events are always visible on our site. We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or continued availability of any information on non-affiliated websites accessed via hyperlinks to or via this website.
Moreover, providing such hyperlinks does not imply sponsorship or approval of those websites by us. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving our website.
Linking to our site
You may link to content in our site for informational purposes
only as long as you agree to:
- Use a textual URL to link to content which is FOLLOW by search engines.
- Not use our logo without prior written consent.
- Not frame or use any framing techniques to enclose any of our content on your website.
- Not imply our affiliation or endorsement of your product or service without prior written consent.
We reserve the right to request the removal of any links from
your site. All such requests must be granted immediately.
All contents of this website and all downloadable content such as presentations or other files are copyrighted by KnowCrunch INC or the providers of content to this site. You agree that information provided on or downloaded from this site will be used solely for your own personal, noncommercial use and benefit, and this information is not to be distributed, sold, transferred or otherwise made available to third parties.
You may not copy, recompile or create derivative works from the information provided on this website. Nor may you use the trademarks of KnowCrunch INC or any of the providers of content on this website. Readers are urged to consult with their own legal advisors before taking action based on any information appearing on this website or any website to which it may be linked.
KnowCrunch® is a registered trademark of Knowcrunch INC and Caven LTD. Unauthorized use of these and other trademarks owned by Knowcrunch INC & Caven LTD is prohibited.
If you have any questions about our terms & conditions, the practices of your dealings with us, please just send us an email or contact us:
- EUROPE: Caven LTD, 4 Prometheus str, Executive Center, 3rd Floor,CY-1065, Nicosia, Cyprus
- USA: KnowCrunch INC, 2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B2, Newark, 19702, Delaware, USA