Managing Director, Social Mellon
Katerina is a digital oriented storyteller with a distinct creative flair and a passion for communication and technology. She combines academic excellence – holding a Master's Degree on Strategic Communication & Public Relations (C.I. 4.00) from Deree, the American College of Greece – with the experience earned from working with global brands in various industries.
She is the founder of Social Mellon: a digital marketing agency and software solutions provider. Katerina is a public speaker, a podcaster and a tech enthusiast.
In addition to her position in Social Mellon, she is also the Head of Digital & Senior Consultant at Touchpoint Services.
She believes in lifelong learning, attends professional courses in the U.S.A on an annual basis, holds a Certificate in Digital Marketing from Bentley University (Center for Marketing Technology).
Katerina Dimitrakopoulou teaches:
- The social media marketing strategy
- Social media accounts & followers
- Social media posting
- How to use Hootsuite.com mashup tool
- Social media live listening & marketing
- Social media customer care
- Social media engagement
- Social media crisis management
- Social media marketing evaluation & metrics
- Prepare different social media posts for a brand
- Present the social media posts