Managing Director, Social Mellon
Katerina is a digital oriented storyteller with a distinct creative flair and a passion for communication and technology. She combines academic excellence – holding a Master's Degree on Strategic Communication & Public Relations (C.I. 4.00) from Deree, the American College of Greece – with the experience earned from working with global brands in various industries.
She is the founder of Social Mellon: a digital marketing agency and software solutions provider. Katerina is a public speaker, a podcaster and a tech enthusiast.
She believes in lifelong learning, attends professional courses in the U.S.A on an annual basis, holds a Certificate in Digital Marketing from Bentley University (Center for Marketing Technology).
Katerina Dimitrakopoulou teaches:
- How to organize your social media team & accounts
- How to form a social media posts calendar and post frequently
- How to gain your social media followers
- How to create great posts and stories customized for different social networks
- How to use Hootsuite.com mashup tool to post on different social networks
- How to use Hootsuite.com mashup tool to listen to what people post
- How to respond to trends and people's posts with live marketing
- How to respond to customer reviews, messages and questions
- How to grow and engage your community with different tactics
- How to respond to complaints and manage crisis
- How to evaluate social media marketing results
- Prepare different social media posts for a brand
- Present the social media posts