Social media accounts
Social media posts
Social media tools
Social media advertising
Social media management
Social media services
Social media certificate exams & graduation
Music Concert Hall of Thessaloniki
25 Martiou & Paralia, 54646, Thessaloniki
Training hall: Conference Room 1 (CR1), Ground floor
Directions to Music Concert Hall: Use bus numbers 5, 6, 8, 33, get down at 'Georgiou' bus station and then walk 100 meters to the venue. Alternatively use bus numbers 30 & 78, get down at 'Martiou' bus station and then walk 200 meters to the venue. Get detailed directions here.
Why is this course better than other courses available?
This is a multi award winning course chosen by major agencies and brands. It offers great value for money and the most recognizable certification.
The curriculum & syllabus:
• is exceptional and includes 80% exclusive topics which cannot be found in competition
• is updated daily
• has the proper length to guarantee more hours than competition
• is thorough and covers all channels, strategies & tactics in depth - not just basic information
• are market leaders or influencers with hands-on operating experience
• are certified trainers and can teach & mentor others
• show personal interest for each student and are always available to answer questions in-class or online
We care about your growth and we:
• organize frequent networking events to mix & match professionals
• manage the biggest active Community of Digital Professionals which helps you thrive
• offer immediate access to digital & social media jobs, agencies or brands with 80% hiring rate
• introduce and guide students to jobs in brands, digital agencies and corporations
Are there any prerequisites necessary for your training?
No specific prerequisites are necessary for this course. However, our training is slightly aimed at individuals, organizations and companies with basic understanding or previous experience, or graduates from academic majors of the following functions:
• Business development
• Public relations
• Information technology
I have little to no knowledge in digital marketing, can I attend your courses?
Is there a deadline to my enrollment?
Yes. You can enroll even 1 day before the kick-off event if there are available tickets.
But sometimes, our tickets are sold out way before our kick-off day, so you should be aware of the the available tickets left in order to not miss your spot at our course.
What is the difference between this in-class course and your e-learning masterclass?
• Our e-learning & in-class courses have the same C-level professional instructors
• Our e-learning & in-class courses share the same exams
• Our e-learning & in-class courses offer the same recognizable certification
• Our e-learning courses offer more hours than a similar in-class course, as they get more thorough
• Our e-learning courses include more training regarding strategies & channels than a similar in-class course, as they include more case studies & examples
• Our in-class courses have team workshops while our e-learning courses have personal exercises
In which language are your courses and the teaching material?
Our course material (videos & files) is in the Greek language.
Prices & payments
Can I cancel? If yes, until when? Do I get a refund?
You can cancel anytime before the course's kick-off day, but please pay attention to our cancellation & refunds policy:
• Cancellations received 15 days before the course will receive 100% refund of the amount paid.
• Cancellations received 14 - 1 days before the course will receive 50% refund of the amount paid.
• Cancellations received after the start of the course WILL NOT be eligible for ANY refund and you must complete all of your outstanding payments in case you are paying in installments.
How do I pay? Do prices include taxes?
Your registration is binding and a payment is required before you book your seat. You can pay by credit or debit card only. Prices for all different tickets are inclusive of all fees & applicable taxes.
Do you have installments? How many? Are they interest-free?
Installments are available for our ourses and can be offered when you pay by credit or debit card only. You can have up to 3 interest free, monthly installments. Please mind that if you fail one of the installments your account freezes and you will not be able to attend our course until repayment.
Do you accept/support programs like LAEK?
Our programs do not cooperate with the Greek LAEK (or any similar program) because our headquarters are in the US and we want to ensure the quality of the material and our teachers. When cooperating with the Greek LAEK you are obligated to follow specific guidelines that downgrade our curriculum.
Can my company pay for the course? Can you issue an invoice?
The system declined my card, what can I do?
I do not own a credit or debit card, is there any other way I can pay?
All of the payments must be submitted through our online system to be approved & validated. We do not accept bank transfers or payments with cash.
During your learning
Do I need a laptop to attend? Do I need any programs or apps installed?
During our course, a laptop is good to have in order to keep up with all lectures/live tutorials or personal exercises. We always provide free wi-fi access and power supply for all attendants. We do not have any extra programs or applications needed for our course. During your learning, you might come across many useful tools for your digital & social media progress, but none of these are obligatory to be downloaded or installed.
Do I gain access to the teaching material and/or bonus material?
Yes, you have online access to all course's educational material (presentations in PDF format and bonus material) during the course. The educational material is strictly copyrighted and available for your own use only.
How often is the content updated or the sections/lessons upgraded?
We update our training videos quarterly. When something critical changes we move into production and deliver new videos.
We upgrade and enrich our sections & lessons monthly. When there are new things that need to be part of our syllabus, we include them as soon as possible.
We update our training presentations & bonus material daily. We never keep old stuff for our training. When something changes or is about to change, it becomes part of our curriculum.
Do your courses include exercises and/or hands-on workshops?
Our course is structured so that there is practical training (exercise) at the end of each module that includes strategic thinking & implementation. This is how you work (as a group in in-class courses and personally in e-learning) in 6 large practical assignments.
Do I get a certification?
Students who successfully pass the exams and graduate receive an official and recognizable professional diploma. Students who do not pass the exams receive a certificate of completion.
Do your courses have exams? What if I fail?
Yes, you take exams on the last day of our course when you complete your training. In order to be successful and eligible for your certification you need to have a grade of at least 70% in your exam score. If you fail to pass your exams we allow you to try again but you would need to enroll to our course again in order to update your knowledge.
Can I download my certification?
What does my certification writes on it?
Is the certification recognized in the marketplace?
We hold one of the best reports in the market both in Greece and in Europe. The biggest agencies & brands consider our education excellent, as we create professionals that could immediately hire. The professional diplomas we provide are recognized as the most valid on the market, as they are given only after examinations. Conclusively, we are awarded as the best digital marketing course in Greece every year since 2016 for our material, education & quality.
After the course
Can I have access to the teaching material after I complete a course?
Yes, you can gain acces through our annual subscription program for our alumni. You are given access to all our videos & written material (PDFs) for a year, with just 199 euros.
You can have more information on the Knowcrunch Elite page.
What skills do I gain after completing your courses?
This course is not just about understanding and it is not, by any means, strictly theoretical. It is about being able to implement and thrive in your market. After successfully completing this course you will be able to understand the web & social media consumer behaviours & decisions, and compare & leverage all digital & social media channels & tools in your work. Specifically:
• Draft complete digital & social media strategies & action plans with a detailed budget (content marketing strategy, SEO strategy, social media management strategy, performance & inbound strategy, advertising strategy)
• Include digital & social media campaigns & tools into your communication & media mix Implement anything
• Find, evaluate and manage digital & social media service providers & partners
• Execute your strategies through a project structure, with milestones, deliverables and KPIs
• Increase conversions, generate more sales while reducing your expenses & budget spending
• Hire digital & social media executives and understand their terminology and skills Measure & evaluate results
• Monitor & optimize the impact of your digital performance and effectiveness • Report all your digital & social media results, activities and KPIs Offer & sell services to others
• Start selling digital & social media services to your clients as a freelance professional
• Include digital & social media services in your business & revenue model for your company
Which are the positions I would be able to work for?
After successfully completing this course you will be able to upgrade your work skills or apply for new job positions such as:
• Strategy & Sales positions
• Digital & Social Media PR/Marketing/Sales Manager or Consultant
• Digital & Social Media Head or Director Operational positions
• E-Commerce & E-shop Manager or Consultant
• Content Marketing Manager or Freelancer
• Social Media Marketing Manager or Freelancer
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager or Consultant
• Google Advertising (SEM) Manager or Consultant
• Facebook & Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn Advertising Manager or Consultant
• Premium Display Advertising Manager or Consultant (or Planner or Buyer)
• Affiliate Advertising Manager or Consultant (or Planner or Buyer)
• Messaging & Automation (mobile & email) Manager or Consultant
• Growth Hacker or Growth Marketer
• Performance Marketing Manager or Consultant
• Monitoring & Analytics Manager or Consultant
• Social Media Insights & Analytics Manager or Consultant Academic positions
• Digital & Social Media Trainer or Instructor
Can I find a job through Knowcrunch?
Our course is structured so that you can immediately apply what you learn. Our graduates are fully trained and can directly cope with a junior or senior job. We have an 82% absorption rate of our graduates from the market. At the same time, we are constantly posting job positions to our graduates through our online alumni group on Facebook in which everyone participates. We are constantly by the side of our students & we deal with the development of each one personally, especially after graduation, to help them thrive.
Can I apply for other optional certifications after I successfully complete one of Knowcrunch’s courses?
This course gives you a solid background of all required digital & social media fundamentals. It allows you to optionally pursue many important international certifications & offers more than enough to achieve all these exams. Some examples:
• The Facebook/Meta online certification - qualify as a 'Facebook Certified Professional' (fee: $150)
• The Interactive Advertising Bureau professional exam & certification - qualify as a 'IAB Digital Media & Ads Certified' (fee: $600)
• The Google ads fundamentals exam & certification - qualify as a Google Qualified Professional (free of charge)
Is there an official alumni community I can be part of?
Our Knowcrunch Official Alumni. All our graduates become members of our official alumni group. The privileges & benefits for our alumni are:
• Special pricing for all our courses
• Exclusive subscription price for unlimited use of our e-learning courses
• Personal recommendations from our instructors (upon request)
• Free participation to one-day special crash courses (upon request)
• Free participation to networking events
Is there an official online digital marketing community I can participate in?
The Digital & Social Media Nation. The biggest Greek speaking community of marketers & digital marketers. 95% of members are active every day. Brands, agencies, professionals & students participate to offer useful and precious information regarding the digital world & phenomena. Feel free to join this group now and start networking, discussing, asking or answering everything about marketing. You can also post, explore job positions, or just follow the news.
Please check all our upcoming events in this city .