Managing Partner, AIVAL.COM
Tolis is an international strategist, certified motivational speaker/trainer, and a pioneer in digital & social media marketing. He has hands-on operating experience on consumer & enterprise internet, social media, gaming, music, advertising, technology, and media publishing.
He started his career in 1995. He first managed the web design & development agency 'PowerΝet'. In 1998 founded the web sites competition 'Web Awards' - now 'Ermis Digital'. After 2001, he became the Head of Digital for the Organizing Committee for the 'Olympic Games' Athens 2004, was Head of Digital for the international interactive advertising agency 'Arbo Media', was Director of Marketing & Sales for 'ANT1 Media Group'. In 2007 he founded and managed the digital & social media marketing agency 'Social Brands', he co-founded the internet media sales house 'Ad Web'. In 2009 he founded the pitching event 'Startup Day' and the online directory 'Startup Nation'. Tolis is since then the Managing Partner in the consulting firm 'AIVAL.COM'.
Tolis Aivalis teaches:
- The Use of URLs in Digital Marketing
- The Digital Advertising Channels and Platforms
- The Performance Marketing Methodology & Tactics
- The Growth Marketing Methodology & Tactics
- The Marketing & Sales Funnel Methodology & Tactics
- The Complete Digital Marketing Strategy
- The Complete Digital Marketing Strategy Workshop
- The Digital Marketing Services
- The Exams and Graduation
- The Digital Marketing Strategic Mindset
- The Digital Advertising Strategy