About this social media marketing strategy course
This is an advanced training which offers thorough step-by-step lectures, tutorials and hands-on exercises on all strategies, tools and practices on social media posts, engagement, customer care, crisis management, live listening & marketing and monitoring.
After completing 80% of your videos to watch, you are given a professional certificate.
Video on demand education
Study 100% online and learn from the comfort of your home with pre-recorded learning. Start and stop anytime you want, any hour of the day and complete the course at your own pace. Videos are constantly updated.
Curriculum academic level
This exceptional course has a level of EQF 6 training program. Includes all the platforms, tools, strategies, tactics, best & bad practices, costs, pricing, key performance indicators, metrics, glossary and job positions.
Outcomes of this social media marketing training
After completing this course you will be able to immediately:
- Understand the features of all demonstrated platforms, networks and tools.
- Identify problems, plan and develop problem-solving strategies which you can optimize.
- Create cohesive, persuasive content or creatives and distribute it to others.
- Evaluate all different insights, analytics, metrics and relevant KPIs.
- Sell services to your customers, setup and manage their accounts.
- Get a job and apply everything you know.
Benefits of this social media marketing education
Start a career as a Social Media Marketing Professional
Access hundreds of job positions and immediately work. This is your best step towards a certified professional position. We support you during your training and after your graduation so you can achieve your goals. Our reputation within the industry will give you an automatic head start. Our graduates are seen as the most employable in the country. Secure a solid future with this highly-demanded skill-set.
Access to our instructors during your training
Ask questions and share your work with our instructors in a private Facebook group.
Access to files during your training
Access to unique presentations & bonus files, which are updated daily.
Lifetime free bonus events
Join monthly Q & A events and quarterly mix & match events, so you don’t miss the fun of networking.
Lifetime alumni discounts
Get special prices for all our educational programs after you graduate.
Lifetime business opportunities
Connect with professionals or customers in our powerful community and access business specs and projects.
Topics for this social media marketing course
Social Media Marketing Strategy - Building Communities
Social Media Marketing Strategy - Posting
Social Media Marketing Strategy - Responding
Social Media Marketing Strategy - Engaging
Social Media Marketing Strategy - Evaluation
Social Media Marketing Strategy Exercise
Answers about this social media marketing course
Are there any prerequisites necessary for your training?
No specific prerequisites are necessary for this course. However, our training is slightly aimed at individuals, organizations and companies with basic understanding or previous experience, or graduates from academic majors of the following functions:
• Business development
• Public relations
• Information technology
Why is this course better than other courses available?
This is a multi award winning course chosen by major agencies and brands. It offers great value for money and the most recognizable certification.
The curriculum & syllabus:
• is exceptional and includes 80% exclusive topics which cannot be found in competition
• is updated daily
• has the proper length to guarantee more hours than competition
• is thorough and covers all channels, strategies & tactics in depth - not just basic information
• are market leaders or influencers with hands-on operating experience
• are certified trainers and can teach & mentor others
• show personal interest for each student and are always available to answer questions in-class or online
We care about your growth and we:
• organize frequent networking events to mix & match professionals
• manage the biggest active Community of Digital Professionals which helps you thrive
• offer immediate access to digital & social media jobs, agencies or brands with 80% hiring rate
• introduce and guide students to jobs in brands, digital agencies and corporations
I have little to no knowledge in digital marketing, can I attend your courses?
The curriculum of the course is structured in a way so that any beginner or non-subject student can attend & understand, as we start with the basic principles of digital marketing and then delve into more detailed topics. We have graduates from many specialties, without any previous training or experience in the field, such as archaeologists, accountants, athletes. And all of them, without exception, have changed or even improved their careers.
Is there a deadline to my enrollment?
No. You can enroll any day and any time of the year, as this course is entirelly given through videos-on-demand. You work at your own pace.
What is the difference between this in-class course and your e-learning masterclass?
• Our e-learning & in-class courses have the same C-level professional instructors
• Our e-learning & in-class courses share the same exams
• Our e-learning & in-class courses offer the same recognizable certification
• Our e-learning courses offer more hours than a similar in-class course, as they get more thorough
• Our e-learning courses include more training regarding strategies & channels than a similar in-class course, as they include more case studies & examples
• Our in-class courses have team workshops while our e-learning courses have personal exercises
In which language are your courses and the teaching material?
Our course material (videos & files) is in the Greek language.
Prices & payments
Can I cancel? If yes, until when? Do I get a refund?
Please pay attention to our cancellation & refunds policy.
Cancellations received after the registration in the course are NOT eligible for ANY refund and you must complete all of your outstanding payments in case you are paying in installments.
How do I pay? Do prices include taxes?
Your registration is binding and a payment is required before you book your seat. You can pay by credit or debit card only. Prices for all different tickets are inclusive of all fees & applicable taxes.
Do you have installments? How many? Are they interest-free?
Installments are available for our ourses and can be offered when you pay by credit or debit card only. You can have up to 3 interest free, monthly installments. Please mind that if you fail one of the installments your account freezes and you will not be able to attend our course until repayment.
Do you accept/support programs like LAEK?
Our programs do not cooperate with the Greek LAEK (or any similar program) because our headquarters are in the US and we want to ensure the quality of the material and our teachers. When cooperating with the Greek LAEK you are obligated to follow specific guidelines that downgrade our curriculum.
Can my company pay for the course? Can you issue an invoice?
Any company can pay for any course, the participant’s information can differ from the billing information in the registration process. If you enter the corporate information in the billing info section, the payment proof you receive is a legal file for your company’s tax purposes.
The system declined my card, what can I do?
Our system informs you for the reasons we decline your card (e.x. incorrect card number, incorrect CVV number, incorrect cardholder name, expired card, insufficient funds). If there is no specific information about the decline from our system, then the first thing you should do is contact your bank and investigate the reason of the decline.
I do not own a credit or debit card, is there any other way I can pay?
All of the payments must be submitted through our online system to be approved & validated. We do not accept bank transfers or payments with cash.
During your learning
Do I need a laptop to attend? Do I need any programs or apps installed?
A personal computer or laptop is mandatory to access our videos & files. We do not have any extra programs or applications needed for our course. During your learning, you might come across many useful tools for your digital & social media progress, but none of these are obligatory to be downloaded or installed.
Can I watch the videos anytime or any day I wish?
Yes, you can watch our videos anytime & any day you please. They are prerecorded and available on-demand. You can also watch our videos more than once if you wish.
What if I have questions? Can I get in touch with instructors?
There is a closed group on Facebook exclusively for the E-learning community for questions, queries and updates of the material. You will be provided the link as soon as you enroll.
Furthermore, for questions and queries the support of Knowcrunch is next to you 24/7 via e-mail, or through our social media.
Do I gain access to the teaching material and/or bonus material?
Yes, you have online access to all course's educational material (presentations in PDF format and bonus material) during the course. The educational material is strictly copyrighted and available for your own use only.
How often is the content updated or the sections/lessons upgraded?
We update our training videos quarterly. When something critical changes we move into production and deliver new videos.
We upgrade and enrich our sections & lessons monthly. When there are new things that need to be part of our syllabus, we include them as soon as possible.
We update our training presentations & bonus material daily. We never keep old stuff for our training. When something changes or is about to change, it becomes part of our curriculum.
Do your courses include exercises and/or hands-on workshops?
Our course is structured so that there is practical training (exercise) at the end of each module that includes strategic thinking & implementation. This is how you work (as a group in in-class courses and personally in e-learning).
Do I get a certification?
Depending on your course selection:
Our E-learning Masterclass in Digital & Social Media Marketing has exams, so students who successfully pass the exams and graduate receive an official and recognizable professional diploma, students who do not pass the exams receive a certificate of completion.
If you chose one of our smaller E-learning programs, upon completing 80% or above of the videos, you receive a certificate of completion.
Do your courses have exams? What if I fail?
Yes, your exams will be activated when you complete at least 85% of your training and you are eligible of giving them in your 6-month period. In order to be successful and eligible for your certification you need to have a grade of at least 70% in your exam score. If you fail to pass your exams we allow you to try again, free of charge, but a period of 90 days must pass for your exams to be reactivated & renewed.
Can I download & share my certification?
Yes, you can download your diploma or certification through your account. You can also share it on LinkedIn through your account in just one click.
Is the certification recognized in the marketplace?
We hold one of the best reports in the market both in Greece and in Europe. The biggest agencies & brands consider our education excellent, as we create professionals that could immediately hire. The professional diplomas we provide are recognized as the most valid on the market, as they are given only after examinations. Conclusively, we are awarded as the best digital marketing course in Greece every year since 2016 for our material, education & quality.
After the course
Can I gain access to the teaching material after I complete a course?
Yes, you can gain acces through our annual subscription program for our alumni. You are given access to all our videos & written material (PDFs) for a year, with just 199 euros.
You can have more information on the Knowcrunch Elite page.
What skills do I gain after completing your courses?
This course is not just about understanding and it is not, by any means, strictly theoretical. It is about being able to implement and thrive in your market.After successfully completing this course you will be able to understand the web & social media consumer behaviours & decisions, and compare & leverage all digital & social media channels & tools in your work. Specifically:
• Draft complete digital & social media strategies & action plans with a detailed budget (content marketing strategy, SEO strategy, social media management strategy, performance & inbound strategy, advertising strategy)
• Include digital & social media campaigns & tools into your communication & media mix Implement anything
• Find, evaluate and manage digital & social media service providers & partners
• Execute your strategies through a project structure, with milestones, deliverables and KPIs
• Increase conversions, generate more sales while reducing your expenses & budget spending
• Hire digital & social media executives and understand their terminology and skills Measure & evaluate results
• Monitor & optimize the impact of your digital performance and effectiveness
• Report all your digital & social media results, activities and KPIs Offer & sell services to others
• Start selling digital & social media services to your clients as a freelance professional
• Include digital & social media services in your business & revenue model for your company
Is there an official alumni community I can be part of?
Our Knowcrunch Official Alumni. All our graduates become members of our official alumni group. The privileges & benefits for our alumni are:
• Special pricing for all our courses
• Exclusive subscription price for unlimited use of our e-learning courses
• Personal recommendations from our instructors (upon request)
• Free participation to one-day special crash courses (upon request)
• Free participation to networking events
Which are the positions I would be able to work for?
After successfully completing this course you will be able to upgrade your work skills or apply for new job positions such as:
• Strategy & Sales positions
• Digital & Social Media PR/Marketing/Sales Manager or Consultant
• Digital & Social Media Head or Director Operational positions
• E-Commerce & E-shop Manager or Consultant
• Content Marketing Manager or Freelancer
• Social Media Marketing Manager or Freelancer
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager or Consultant
• Google Advertising (SEM) Manager or Consultant
• Facebook & Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn Advertising Manager or Consultant
• Premium Display Advertising Manager or Consultant (or Planner or Buyer)
• Affiliate Advertising Manager or Consultant (or Planner or Buyer)
• Messaging & Automation (mobile & email) Manager or Consultant
• Growth Hacker or Growth Marketer
• Performance Marketing Manager or Consultant
• Monitoring & Analytics Manager or Consultant
• Social Media Insights & Analytics Manager or Consultant Academic positions
• Digital & Social Media Trainer or Instructor
Is there an official online digital marketing community I can participate in?
The Digital & Social Media Nation. The biggest Greek speaking community of marketers & digital marketers. 95% of members are active every day. Brands, agencies, professionals & students participate to offer useful and precious information regarding the digital world & phenomena. Feel free to join this group now and start networking, discussing, asking or answering everything about marketing. You can also post, explore job positions, or just follow the news.
Can I find a job through Knowcrunch?
Our course is structured so that you can immediately apply what you learn. Our graduates are fully trained and can directly cope with a junior or senior job. We have an 82% absorption rate of our graduates from the market. At the same time, we are constantly posting job positions to our graduates through our online alumni group on Facebook in which everyone participates. We are constantly by the side of our students & we deal with the development of each one personally, especially after graduation, to help them thrive.
Can I apply for other optional certifications after I successfully complete one of Knowcrunch’s courses?
This course gives you a solid background of all required digital & social media fundamentals. It allows you to optionally pursue many important international certifications & offers more than enough to achieve all these exams. Some examples:
• The Facebook/Meta online certification - qualify as a 'Facebook Certified Professional' (fee: $150)
• The Interactive Advertising Bureau professional exam & certification - qualify as a 'IAB Digital Media & Ads Certified' (fee: $600)
• The Google ads fundamentals exam & certification - qualify as a Google Qualified Professional (free)