Location & venue
6 Gravias Street, 15342, Agia Paraskevi, Athens, Greece
Directions to ACG campus: By metro/bus: 25 mins by bus from 'Nomismatokopio' Metro station. By car: exit Y3 toward Cholargos/Agia Paraskevi in Attiki Odos. Get detailed directions here.
Questions & answers
A great value proposition with benefits for your personal career path and growth for your business. Find here some of the frequent questions and the answers that will help you enroll.
Is this video production course for me?
This program is aimed for anyone who has no prior knowledge in video production or a post-production video and audio software and wants to learn how to create video projects, like:
- Individuals or professional freelancers who wish to refine or further explore the dynamic aspects of video production from the conceptualization to the final project result.
- Executives who are looking to increase their marketability and to include digital video production in their job or resume skills.
- Agencies who want to utilize the potential of video as a powerful means of digital communication and deliver effective audiovisual projects for their online campaigns.
- Publishers or video bloggers who want to create original and exciting video content so as to enhance client/user interactivity and traffic.
Prices & payments
Do prices include taxes? How do I pay?
Prices & taxes
Prices for all different tickets are inclusive of all fees & applicable taxes.
Your registration is binding and a payment is required before you book your seat. You can pay by credit or debit card only.
Payment by installments
Installments are available for our in-class courses & some e-learning courses and can be offered when you pay by credit card. Please mind that if you fail one of the installments your account freezes and you will not be able to attend our course.
Can I cancel anytime? Do I get a refund if I do?
You can cancel anytime before the course kick-off day.
Please pay attention to our cancellation & refunds policy:
- Cancellations received 15 days before the course will receive 100% refund of the amount paid.
- Cancellations received 14 - 1 days before the course will receive 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after the start of the course WILL NOT be eligible for ANY refund and you must complete all of your outstanding payments in case you are paying in installments.
During your learning
What is the minimum attendance required?
Good attendance is important and there is a strong link between academic performance and consistent attendance so we have a compulsory attendance rule:
You need to attend at least 90% of the course's class. In case your absences exceed 10% of class total hours you will not be allowed to participate in our exams and receive your certificate or diploma.
How often is the content updated or sections/lessons upgraded?
We upgrade and enrich our sections & lessons monthly. When there are new things that need to be part of our syllabus we just include it.
We update our training presentations & bonus material daily! We never keep old stuff for our training. When something changes or is about to change, it becomes part of our curriculum.
We update our training videos quarterly! When something critical changes we move into production and deliver new videos.
Can I repeat a topic or lesson I missed?
YES. You will be able to visit our next available course and attend the class you missed. Just send us an email and let us know! Re-admissions and seating is on a first-come-first-serve basis and subject to capacity.
Exams & certification
Do I get a certificate?
Students who successfully pass the exams and graduate receive an official and recognizable professional certificate from KnowCrunch.
Students who don't pass the exams receive a certificate of completion.
This certification, but most importantly this advanced knowledge coming from us, is trusted by major agencies and the international industry. When you are certified by us, your customers, co-workers and partners are assured that you’re committed to staying at the top of your market as a professional.
Learning skills & outcome
Which are the job positions I would be able to work for?
Anyone who wishes to pursue a career in the following areas may particularly benefit from this workshop. The list is indicative since the course can benefit anyone who wants to add an extra contemporary skill to his work or resume.
- Video blogger
- Video producer
- Content manager
- Social media manager
- Community & Copywriter manager
- Sales & Marketing manager
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Office Administrator
- Business Development Manager
- Digital Advertising specialist
- Account Manager
- Brand-Community Manager
- Public relations manager
How am I going to benefit after completing this Video Production course?
By successfully completing this course you will be able to understand:
- What is the equipment needed to produce all kind of videos
- How to plan production & preparation of your videos
- How to shoot any video
- How to edit your videos using the Adobe Premiere CC
- How to integrate sounds in your videos
- How to create animated titles and effects for your video
- How to correct colors & lighting
- How to export your videos for various platforms & channels
- How to upload your videos to various social media & internet platforms
- How to sell digital video production services to others
Is there an active community or alumni I can participate in?
YES. The biggest active community in the country!
Our alumni community
All graduates of our events automatically become members of our alumni enjoying many benefits such as:
- Special tickets for alumni to all of our events
- Special discounts & offers from all of our partners for more certifications or master degrees
- Personal recommendations from our instructors upon request
- Free entrance to some special education events
Our Facebook Group community
All graduates of our events can be part of a wonderful Facebook community of Greek Digital & Social Media Specialists & Executives, where we are offering support for any question you may have and posting job positions daily!
Our networking events
You will participate in free-to-access events to mix and match with other professionals, agencies and brands.