SEO Specialist, eurobank.gr
John is a digital marketing professional with almost 10 years of experience, mainly in the banking industry. Previously as a team leader of the digital presence team of Piraeus Bank and now as SEO specialist for Eurobank, John has a diverse knowledge of many digital marketing techniques and strategies. He has managed or contributed in several digital marketing initiatives, from enterprise level 360 campaigns to email marketing campaigns for small e-commerce sites. He loves data and wants to apply them in marketing strategies with one goal in mind. Growth!
Over the years, he has spent 7 figures in ads (Google, Facebook etc), but his true passion is search engine optimization (a.k.a. free traffic from search engines). He has helped many businesses achieve and maintain 1st page rankings in very competitive industries such as banking, travel, betting, and e-commerce. Nowadays, he acts more like a SEO strategist, organizing and planning all the components for a successful SEO project from technical audits to content optimization.
He is also a Google Ads and Google Analytics certified individual.
Specialties: Digital Marketing Strategy, SEO, CRO, Google Analytics, Google Ads, A/B Testing, Affiliate Marketing, Product Development, Growth Hacking
John Vlachogiannis teaches:
- How search engines work
- How to optimize your website and pages content
- How to optimize your website technical issues
- How to generate links on the web and social media back to your website
- How to use SeoSiteCheckup.com to check any website
- How to use Screaming Frog to check any website
- How to use Ubersuggest.com to check any website
- How to make an S.E.O. report for any website
- Check S.E.O. on a website and generate a report
- Present the S.E.O. report and suggestions